I'm bored so I stole this off insanitywritten
I don't know if anyone will do it but it'll pass some time for me = )Guess the Song:
Step 1. Put your playlist on random.
Step 2.Post the first line from the first 50 songs that play, no matter how
embarrassing. (You can skip songs that are instrumental.)
Step 3. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. No googling.
1. It's empty in the valley of your heart
. The Cave - Mumford and Sons = featherxquill
2. Well you've gotta shout if you've got something to say.
3. You're not sure what you want to do with your life.
4. Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man?
5. I'll be seeing you, in the small cafe.
6. I don't mind it, I don't mind at all.
7. I had to escape, the city was sticky and cruel.
I Drove All Night - Cyndi Lauper = gypsygem81
9. Living my life in a slow hell.
10. Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair?
Scarborough Fair - Sarah Brightman/Simon & Garfunkel = gypsygem81
11. La la la, la la la La la la, la la la Oh baby baby have you seen Amy tonight?
If You Seek Amy - Britney Spears = tokyo_girlie
12. Whenever I call you "friend", I begin to think I understand.
Whenever I Call You Friend - Stevie Nicks and Kenny Loggins = gypsygem81
13. Stars shining bright above you.
Dream A Little Dream Of Me - The Beautiful South = gypsygem81
14. Love is but a song we sing, fears the way we die.
15. Doing everything by halves, You got a real flair with excuses.
16. Well the talk on the street says you might go solo.
I Need to Know - Tom Petty/Stevie Nicks = gypsygem81
17. It's been a while since the two of us talked.
18. Holiday, celebrate.
Holiday - Madonna = gypsygem81
19. We tried so hard to understand.
20. I'm gonna get you on a slow boat to China.
21. For a second i'll be the fashion police.22. The name's Draco, give me my props! Cause I'm the G when the music stops
23. (Yeah, Oh yeah) They can say whatever, Ima do whatever.
24. Friends, I've had a few.
25. Hey little girl with the cash to burn.
Ladie's Choice - Hairspray Soundtrack = pim2005
26. Now you say you're lonely, you cry the whole night through.
- Cry Me A River - Michael Buble = gypsygem81
27. Long ago, but not so very long ago.
28. You say I'm stubborn and I never give in.
29. We see no change in sight, watching her decline.
Everybody Finds Out - Fleetwood Mac = gypsygem81
30. I hate to see you cry, lying there in that position.
31. I wish I could tie you up in my shoes, make you feel unpretty too.
Unpretty - Glee Cast/TLC = gypsygem81
32. Was a long time ago, longer now than it seems.
33. I would walk home every evening through the pyramids of light,
34. For you I'd write a symphony,
35. Some boys kiss me, some boys hug me, I think they're O.K.
Material Girl - Madonna = gypsygem81
36. Welcome to the real world, she said to me.
No Such Thing - John Mayer = featherxquill
37. There's a stranger in my bed, there's a pounding in my head.
38. When I was young I'd listen to the radio.
Yesterday Once More - The Carpenters = pim2005
39. Hey boys, hey girls, hey anybody who will listen to me.
40. Can't stop addicted to the shin dig.
41. Bless my Soul, Herc was on a roll.
42. It's the cruelest joke to play.
43. Your eyes tell me how you want me.
44. Many times I've tried to tell you, many times I've cried alone.
We Belong - Pat Benatar = gypsygem81
45. If I wait for just a second more, I know I'll forget what I came here for.
46. I gotta take a little time, a little time to think things over.
47. I've never done anything, that would ever bring a tear to your eye.
48. You took your time to come back this time.
49. Bows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air.
Both Sides Now - Joni Mitchell = pim2005
50. Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time.